Are you moving towards your 2012 resolutions?
Have you made any resolutions for 2012? If so have you started working towards any of them? Some of the top resolutions people make each year include:-
1) Getting fit and healthy and losing weight
2) Spending more time with family and loved ones
3) Get out of debt
4) Create more income and stop living week to week
5) Get organised and motivated
6) Have enough money to give back to charity
7) Leave a legacy and set my kids up
8) Go on a family vacation!
To understand what your end goal is or the reason behind why you wish to invest in property I believe a very important part in the wealth creation process in identifying your end goals and why you are investing for – knowing your motivati0n is crucial.
Tony Robbins says this so beautifully, “Do you want to be pulled towards your goals or it it going to be forced?” I don’t know about you but I liked to be pulled towards to goal – however if you don’t know what your goals are – then how can you be pulled towards them. I have attached a few tips below for Goal Setting. If you really want to create lasting change it’s a must.
My Goal Setting Top Tips:-
1. Create a vision – What do you really want? If it was christmas tomorrow and you have anything you wanted – WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
2. Create a strong enough reason to follow though – For example put some emotion behind it……jump up and get excited. (Yes I do it to.)
3. Raise your standards – Think about who you need to be to create what you want?
4. Review your reasons, plans and visions daily. (So important!)
Knowing that this year is going to be bigger and better, with interest rates remaining steady or even further cuts and yields going through the roof, its the perfect time to start taking action towards your future financial success and wealth creation goals through property. I feel its going to be a very exciting time to get stuck into into some awesome deals around the country. It’s a new market with lots of new opportunities that we need to understand and capitalise on.
Come along and meet me at one of the next property investor nights in Sydney CBD or Canberra, so I can help you start towards your personal resolutions, work out your personalised plan and start you working towards your goals NOW! It’s time to stop procrastinating and get up and running for 2012 – otherwise before you know it – you will be making the same resolutions for 2013!